- Asset tracking codes — Shurtape Technologies LLC February 8, 2023With BR Code, users can quickly grab a label or roll of preprinted tape, stick a piece to a physical object, then scan and connect the code to an unlimited amount of digital information.
- Industrial smartphone — i.safe Mobile February 7, 2023Thanks to the ongoing development toward 5G technology and the use of compatible mobile devices, such as the IS540.1, companies can now digitalize their production facilities and processes even further and fully utilize applications, such as remote maintenance, IIoT, and augmented reality — even in hazardous zones.
- The data center boom February 7, 2023As it turns out, the way to keep ahead of data center issues and provide smart, superior service in a timely manner is to implement digital tools, like augmented reality (AR).
- iMasons names CNet Training as Global Training Partner February 6, 2023Together, iMasons and CNet will work to provide industry executives and technology professionals with the educational building blocks that they require to continue to make a better-connected world for everyone.
- Editor’s Pick | Photovoltaic modules — Longi February 6, 2023The module’s aesthetic appeal evokes the minimalist style of modern industrial design and naturally complements a wide variety of application scenarios.
- Consultants keep colocation projects meet time and budget goals February 3, 2023Several potential challenges can present themselves when fitting out or retrofitting a colocation facility.
- Uptime Institute acquires CNet Training February 3, 2023Uptime continues to identify and assess potential add-on acquisitions to broaden its offering and continue to execute on its mission to help data center owners, operators, and tenants ensure resilient, available, sustainable, and secure digital infrastructure.
- This is how much hacked streaming accounts cost on the dark web February 2, 2023Streaming accounts typically contain not only the user's name, surname, date of birth, and contact information but also often have linked payment methods, making them a valuable target for cybercriminals.
- Life safety solutions — E2S Warning Signals February 1, 2023The D1x, GNEx, STEx, AlertAlarm, and AlertAlight ranges of alarm horn sounders, LED and Xenon Strobe beacons, plus combination sounders with beacons, are now available with SIL1 and SIL2 compliance as standard.
- Genetec recognizes Data Privacy Day by sharing physical security best practices February 1, 2023Today, 71% of countries have initiated data privacy legislation, and companies that haven’t taken appropriate steps to protect data are facing millions of dollars in fines for violations.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.