The 7x24 Exchange Washington DC Chapter provides an educational forum bringing together Information Services/Technology and Facilities/Engineering/Real Estate of organizations to promote better understanding of the design, implementation and management issues involved in achieving high levels of uninterrupted infrastructure support.
The 7x24 Exchange Washington DC Chapter strives to provide informative, educational programs; remain focused on User’s needs, encourage vendors to add value through their involvement; prohibit direct or overt selling at chapter meetings and maintain a dialogue with the National and other chapters to share information on chapter issues.
- Will support 7x24 Exchange national’s mission and abide by its guidelines.
- Will advance the latest developments in infrastructure reliability by collecting and disseminating statistics, case studies, guidelines, practices and standards for use by its members.
- Will serve as an open forum to present topics relevant to infrastructure reliability.
- Will keep its members abreast of related developments in allied professions and market sectors affecting end-to-end reliability of mission critical facilities especially the total convergence of technology.
- Neither endorses nor permits members to use its meetings or mailing lists to sell or promote their products or services.