The 7x24 Exchange DC Chapter is a leading educational resource for Data Center professionals. Comprised of Data Center managers, consultants and vendors, our membership is the premier source for leading-edge Best Practices and Peer-to-Peer Consulting. Our members receive value from networking with peers who operate, design and provide specialized equipment for all size mission critical facilities.
We are pleased to invite you to join us!
You will benefit from:
- Networking with top industry professionals who share your responsibilities and passion.
- Networking with your peers in building new business relationships and discussing common issues and concerns toward finding more broad-based solutions.
- Learning about the latest innovations in the mission critical sector.
- Learn from Data Center industry experts who have successfully developed and implemented the strategies, programs, designs and equipment to sustain and grow technology platforms.
- Being a part of an organization that supports our industry's future through scholarships for students. (students must be enrolled in industry related engineering programs).
- Annual conference discounts.
- Chapter membership is SEPARATE from membership in the International 7x24 Exchange. However, we strongly recommend and encourage that you belong to both the national and our local chapter to receive the full benefits of participation in the 7x24 Exchange.
- Dues cover the cost of company membership (6 individuals per year) and must be renewed annually.
- Membership fees for End Users, Government Agencies, and Students are waived.