7×24 Exchange in the Heart of the Data Center Capital of the World
The 7×24 Exchange Washington DC Chapter provides an educational forum bringing together Information Services/Technology and Facilities/Engineering/Real Estate of organizations to promote better understanding of the design, implementation and management issues involved in achieving high levels of uninterrupted infrastructure support.
The 7×24 Exchange Washington DC Chapter strives to provide informative, educational programs; remain focused on User’s needs, encourage vendors to add value through their involvement; prohibit direct or overt selling at chapter meetings and maintain a dialogue with the National and other chapters to share information on chapter issues.
- Will support 7×24 Exchange national’s mission and abide by its guidelines.
- Will advance the latest developments in infrastructure reliability by collecting and disseminating statistics, case studies, guidelines, practices and standards for use by its members.
- Will serve as an open forum to present topics relevant to infrastructure reliability.
- Will keep its members abreast of related developments in allied professions and market sectors affecting end-to-end reliability of mission critical facilities especially the total convergence of technology.
- Neither endorses nor permits members to use its meetings or mailing lists to sell or promote their products or services.