- Tech Hub and Tech Lauderdale Merge September 20, 2021An immediate priority for South Florida Tech Hub is to broaden the board to include a more representative, culturally diverse face of the tech industry within the region.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service in Five Steps September 17, 2021According to The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the Cybersecurity Framework says businesses faced with disaster should identify, protect, detect, respond and recover.
- Managing Outages at the CxO Level September 16, 2021Data centers fail on a regular basis. Fortunately, built-in redundancy, extensive commissioning, and startup staff training means operations are not interrupted as frequently.
- The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Technology Career September 16, 2021The guide offers advice on everything from landing the first role to excelling in upper management and all the pivotal moments in between.
- Improving Data Center Resiliency With Disaster Recovery Checklists September 15, 2021Since the beginning of 2020, people have been forced to reckon with the grim reality that we are all vulnerable, and crises can come in many unpredictable forms.
- Preparing Data Centers to Avoid Disaster September 14, 2021With the right system and components in place — and the ability to maintain it — data center managers can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing their critical infrastructure is protected in the coming hurricane season and beyond.
- Johnson Controls Joins Digital Twin Consortium September 14, 2021Johnson Controls joins a collaborative organization that pools resources in the development of digital twin technology, allowing the group to stay on top of the latest technological advances and help influence standards for adoption.
- Novva Data Centers Unveils Futuristic Robot Dog to Monitor Utah Campus September 13, 2021An effective crossroad between function and “wow” factor, WIRE illustrates an exciting future that data centers can look forward to.
- Operations Manager — Opengear September 10, 2021The OM2224-24E-10G-L is the newest member of the NetOps Console Server series, enabling both advanced automation applications and smart out-of-band features, which include automated port discovery and VLAN support, in a single appliance.
- Podcast | The Future of Today’s Workforce September 10, 2021Chris Downie, CEO of Flexential, discusses why highly personalized hybrid IT options can help businesses achieve the flexibility and agility they need.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.