- Generator starter solution — ZincFive and Stored Energy Systems July 1, 2022SENS partnered with ZincFive to offer an innovative plug-and-play generator starter solution as a drop-in replacement option for existing field installations and new OEM generators.
- The human firewall: Fortifying the last mile of cybersecurity defenses July 1, 2022Surprisingly enough, even though it is technology that creates the cybersecurity problem in the first place, the vast majority of organizations are still relying solely on technology to mitigate cyberattacks.
- The top 10 most phished crypto projects June 30, 2022According to the FTC, scammers have lured out $329 million worth of cryptocurrencies in the first quarter of this year alone.
- It’s all about the culture, baby June 30, 2022The most important part of understanding the importance of a strong corporate culture is the ability to see it as the means and not the end.
- The new site selection criteria June 30, 2022In the past, site selection criteria was based on 15 acres or so with about 40 MW per site. The new criteria are based around 200-plus acres and 150 MW per site.
- Green Mountain releases 2021 Sustainability Report June 29, 2022The report covers seven focus areas within environmental, social, and governance (ESG): energy, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, waste, water, and biodiversity, social responsibility, and governance.
- Power supply card — Aitech Systems June 29, 2022The high-efficiency U-P2330 power supply card (PSC) supports the power requirements of The Open Group Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA)-aligned systems.
- Morgan State University partners with Siemens on its journey to a smart campus June 28, 2022Improvements currently underway include implementing a series of modernization upgrades to the university’s HVAC, security, and fire and life safety systems with a focus on energy efficiency, resiliency, and sustainability.
- Facing the cybersecurity workforce shortages June 28, 2022If you are an employer, you need to ask yourself, can your organization afford to turn over your current cybersecurity talent? Do not wait for the resignations of key employees to start figuring this out.
- Autoscaling is an overlooked opportunity in the cloud June 27, 2022Many organizations learn the hard way that, for all of the cloud’s great benefits, use that is not optimized typically leads to runaway costs for the unprepared.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.