USA-CO Veterans Committee Vision Statement:
To serve as a support organization that provides outreach, scholarships, recruiting, mentoring, and networking opportunities to create and enhance partnerships with Veterans/DOD in our Mission Critical/ Data Center Community. Further, we will engage and educate the community about our industry and its goals through volunteer efforts, financial/resource (trade) donations, and other touches related to a focus on Veterans.
- Liaison with 7×24 DC Chapter Community Outreach Committee
- Coordinate Veteran Related Celebrations and communications on dates / events that are significant to veterans.
- Facilitate recognition of the significance and value of military service and how it shapes a large part of who we are.
- Engage community partners through traditional and innovative models to enhance the organizations presence within the DMV Area.
- Partner with local veterans organizations to coordinate volunteer opportunities for employees.
- Liaison with 7×24 DC Chapter Scholarship Committee
- Manages USA-CO Veteran Scholarships, advertising accordingly, submitting recommendations for award to Steering Sub-Committee for submission to 7x24DC Board for approval.