- UPS monitoring solution — SolarEdge September 29, 2022CyberSecure Monitoring is designed to allow UPS alert notifications, performance tracking, and log analysis. Such a solution is suitable for any UPS application, but it’s particularly suitable for edge applications of larger organizations with multiple UPS systems, possibly spread across sites, that do not have on-site staff looking at the systems 24/7.
- Top 5 Articles for August 2022 September 28, 2022Check out this month’s top five articles.
- Research from Cytrio shows most companies remain exposed to CCPA and GDPR compliance fines September 28, 2022During the second quarter (Q2) of 2022, Cytrio researched 1,525 companies, bringing the total number of U.S. mid- to large-size companies with revenues from $25 million to more than $5 billion researched to 8,270 since Q3 2021.
- Incident management software — Singlewire Software September 28, 2022
- In-row cooling solutions — Schneider Electric September 27, 2022The InRow Economizer 300mm series is the newest close-coupled cooling solution from Schneider Electric and an optimal choice for edge and enterprise customers.
- Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic seeks Tier III certification September 27, 2022Given the Ministry of the Interior’s need to migrate part of its critical infrastructure from an existing building undergoing general reconstruction, it was determined that the most efficient and fastest solution would be based on a modular data center consisting of two standardized ISO30 modules.
- 5G fixed wireless access market expected to exceed $121 billion by 2032 September 26, 2022Residential consumers are expected to generate significant demand for high-speed, low-cost internet, paving the way for the development of FWA technologies. Furthermore, favorable initiatives taken by market participants are expected to provide a significant boost to the market during the forecast period.
- Smart integrations enhance data center management September 26, 2022Through smart integrations, one comprehensive data center management solution can be created to meet every data center need and solve challenges that traditional facilities and IT solutions cannot solve on their own.
- Network equipment market to reach $65.7 billion by 2023 September 23, 2022Asia-Pacific, excluding Japan, is expected to have maximum potential for the revenue growth of global network equipment market during the forecast period. Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and Eastern Europe are among the regions expected to witness positive growth during the forecast period.
- Console servers — Perle Systems September 22, 2022The IOLAN SCG LWM Console Server provides four dedicated alternate access methods to the IT network infrastructure.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.