- 'Cool' Technologies, Trends, and Opportunities December 7, 2021HVAC system can become a revenue-generator for enterprises and can ultimately provide an energy source that would otherwise be wasted if released into the atmosphere.
- Now Available: More Sustainable IT Products December 7, 2021Updated social responsibility criteria require transparency about which sub-suppliers manufacturers use, allowing purchasing organizations to get their voice further into the supply chain.
- Podcast | Bitcoin — Mining the Reward December 6, 2021Reggie Jerath, CEO of Gather, discusses Bitcoin, and the crypto mining industry in general, as it moves to greener means in which to operate in this episode of The Thought Cloud.
- Sustainability and Climate Actions Dominate 2022 Data Center Trends to Watch December 6, 2021Vertiv experts see long-held conversations around efficiency and utilization in the data center evolving to reflect a more comprehensive and aggressive focus on sustainability.
- What's Happening in the White Space? December 3, 2021I asked a few of Mission Critical's advisory board members their thoughts on some of the trending topics we’re covering in this issue.
- Illinois Tech Awards First-Ever Grainger Computing Innovation Prize December 3, 2021
- Eaton, Tenable Address OT/IT Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure December 2, 2021As electrical systems and industrial control equipment become more connected, a robust cybersecurity program requires coordination between OT and IT departments.
- Four Data Protection Trends to Watch For in 2022 December 1, 2021As companies store more data across on-premises, cloud, hybrid, and third-party systems — and as data regulations grow and multiply — companies must stay on top of the ever-evolving data landscape or risk sinking altogether.
- Monitor — Avtech Software Inc. November 30, 2021The Room Alert 3S is Avtech’s most economical environmental monitor with the smallest footprint and the highest security features, including HTTPS, TLS, and SNMP v3.
- HVAC Controller — Quest Controls Inc. November 29, 2021The Model 400 is designed to work as a standalone HVAC control system or work in conjunction with the TELSEC ESB2 Environmental Controller to provide a comprehensive monitoring and control system for telecom/broadband facilities.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.