- Mercedes-Benz joins Aura Blockchain Consortium May 20, 2022Digital art is set to become an important element, and one of many use cases of the company’s future, while supporting its strategic approach to merge physical and digital products.
- How to Select Proper Expansion Joints for Mission Critical Applications May 19, 2022Regarding mission critical applications specifically, rubber expansion joints are used in mechanical rooms mated to pumps and tanks, and stainless steel expansion joints are used in long runs of pipe to assist with thermal and seismic movement.
- Hyperscale Platform — Johnson Controls May 18, 2022Mission critical data center operations typically require significant amounts of water and energy for cooling, and hyperscale server rack power density is expected to double as soon as 2023.
- Custom Cabinet Platforms — Legrand May 18, 2022The new cabinet is designed to ensure optimal airflow management, resulting in an energy-efficient solution.
- Natron Collaborates with Clarios to Mass Manufacture Sodium-ion Batteries May 18, 2022Natron’s batteries are manufactured using the same tools and equipment used for lithium-ion manufacturing. This similarity in manufacturing requirements enables Natron and Clarios to leverage a portion of the Clarios Meadowbrook lithium-ion facility for sodium-ion manufacturing at a lower cost and faster time to market compared to building a new factory.
- The World’s Second Largest Tier IV Data Center May 17, 2022Yotta Infrastructure and Uptime Institute teams collaborated at multiple fronts to mitigate customer risk to the maximum extent.
- Digital Edge Specifies Nortek’s StatePoint for Upcoming Philippines Data Center May 17, 2022Nortek Data Center Cooling has deployed more than 500 StatePoint units, cooling more than 1 million square feet of IT equipment in hyperscale and colocation data centers globally.
- HVO-Approved Generators — Rolls-Royce May 13, 2022Waste vegetable and animal fats, and used cooking oils, can be used as base materials for HVO, which are converted into hydrocarbons by means of a catalytic reaction with the addition of hydrogen.
- Dejero Partners With Taoglas May 13, 2022The partnership simplifies the selection of the appropriate external antennas in broadcast and media, public safety, and other government agency applications.
- A Global Mission Critical Ecosystem May 13, 2022To cope with whatever pressures that may lie ahead, global partnerships must be grounded in responsive strategies that can pivot on a moment’s notice; tap into alternate supply chains; and bring in a workforce with a level of education, skill, and real-world experience to face any challenge.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.